Download paper format from here.
Authors will be required to submit article in MS-Word/ LaTex format, electronically or at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. One unique Paper ID will be assigned after submission of the article that will be sent to the registered email id. Author can check paper status here using registered email id and Paper ID.
Paper Format and Page Layout
While preparing and formatting papers, authors must conform to the under-mentioned MS-Word/ LaTex format:-
- All manuscripts must be in English and in MS-Word/ LaTex format
- The total length of the paper, including references and appendices, must not exceed (20) A4 Size pages. It should be typed on one-side with a single column, 1.15-line spacing, 10 font size, Times New Roman, in MS Word (.doc/.docx).
- The Top Margin should be 1. inch, Bottom 1. inch, Left 0.64 inch, and Right 1.0 inch. Page layout should be a portrait with 0.2 Header and Footer margins. Select the option for different Headers and Footers for different for the First page in Layout (under Page Setup menu option of MS Word). Authors are not supposed to write anything in the footer.
- The title in bold should appear in single column on the first page in 24 Font size, below which the name of the author(s), 16 font size, name of affiliation (Department name, College/University/Institute) 12 font size and email id should be provided centrally aligned in 10 font size.
- To avoid unnecessary errors, the authors are strongly advised to use the "spell-check" and "grammar-check" functions of the word processor.
- The author should be typed references in single-line spacing, 10 font size.
- Complete author’s profile with clear photographs
Structure of Paper
Article should be arranged in following order:
1. Title, author(s), and complete name(s) of institution(s)
6. Literature Survey
7. Problem definition or experimental work
8. Results and Discussion
Conflict of Interest Statement
Authors must indicate whether or not they have a financial relationship with the organization that sponsored the research.
This section is used to acknowledge the contributions of institution authorities who provided the facilities to carry out the research work or Acknowledgment: those anyone who assisted in the study whose contributions did not rise in the view of the principal investigator to authorship and to credit the funding agencies that supported the work, etc. should be brief.
References: References should be listed at the end of the paper in alphabetical order. Articles in preparation or articles submitted for publication, unpublished observations, personal communications, etc. should not be included in the reference list.
Topics of Interest:
Electrical: Artificial Intelligent and Expert System, Biomass power systems, Coal combustion, coal power generation, Complex Adaptive Systems, Control and Intelligent Systems, Electric Power Generation, Electric Traction, Electrical drivers, Electrical Engineering Materials, Electrical machines, Electrical Measurements, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Electromagnetic design, Energy efficiency and Energy management, Environmental issues, Fuel cells, Fuzzy Logic and Neural Network, gasification power generation, High Voltage Apparatuses, High Voltage Insulation Technologies, Hybrid and Switching Control, Image Based Control, Integrated energy systems, Lightning Detection and Protection, Modeling and Identification, Natural gas, Non Linear and Stochastic Controls, Optimal, Power Economic, Power electronics, Power Electronics, Power Quality, Power System Analysis, Power systems simulation, Power systems, Process Optimization and Scheduling, Renewable energy sources (Wind, solar, tidal, geothermal power generation), Renewable Energy, Robotics, Robust and Adaptive Controls, SCADA, Smart grids, Sustainable development, Transmission and Distribution, Waste heat recovery and Energy conservation.
Electronics: Antenna and Wave Propagation, Communication Electronics and Microwave, Communication Network and Systems, Design and Implementation of Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), Electronic Materials, Information Theory and Coding, Microelectronic System, Modulation and Signal Processing for Telecommunication, Radar Imaging, Distributed Platform, Radio Communication, Security Network, System-on-a-Chip (SoC) and Electronic Instrumentation Using CAD Tools, Telematics Services, Wireless and Mobile Communications.
Computers: Computer Network, Computer Security Computer Vision, Data Engineering , Distributed Computing System, High Performance Computing, Human-Machine Interface, Intelligent System, Knowledge Discovery in Data, Mobile Processing, Multimedia Security, Natural Language Processing, Next Network Generation, Optical Communication Technology, Parallel and Distributed Computer, Robotic Instrumentation Stochastic Systems, VLSI Design-Network Traffic Modeling, Business Process, Cognitive Systems. Computer Architecture, Computer Network Security, Computer Security, Dependable Computing, Digital Signal Processing, Embedded System, Human Computer Interaction, Information Management (DB) practices, Information Retrieval, Information Search Engine, Information Theory, Intelligent Systems, IT Governance, Knowledge Based Management System, Networking Technology, Next Generation Media, Performance Modeling, Pervasive Computing, Programming, Software Engineering, Virtual/Augmented Reality.